Yes, we have a 'sitiation' - or 'situation,' if you will. The first situation being that it has literally been a whole year since posting - May 3, 2009. How sad is that? My last post was the boys in a bath so it is only fitting that I try to get back in the swing of things with another bath story. So here goes...
The boys got to spend some time with their Mimi and Pops last week in Albany while I was in Nashville. It was Saturday night and bath time. My parents have a huge tub so the boys think they are in a swimming pool when they're at their house. My mom had already taken Nate out of the tub and walked into their room when all of a sudden they hear, "Pops, pops...I have a 'sitiation.'" My mom and dad just looked at each other like - did he really just say that? So my dad goes back into the bathroom where Will proceeds to say again, "Pops, I've got a 'sitiation' in here, hurry." My dad asks him what's going on and, lo and behold, the soap has broken up into lots of tiny pieces and he can't seem to get them all rounded up. I mean, that's a 'sitiation' if I've ever heard one!
You just never know what's going to come out of that boy's mouth. We laugh at the words he's picking up on and laugh even harder when he actually uses them in the correct context. Nate's saying some words - you know the kind only a mommy and daddy can make out - but it won't be too long before he's telling us all about his 'sitiations', too!
Here's a pic - not so much a bath pic - but there is water involved!

1 comment:
Welcome back!! Love your stories, so keep 'em coming. And I'm going to have to remember to watch what words come out of my mouth pretty soon here, or we could have a "sitiation" at the Witherow house, too ... (I can just see Nora's first words being "holy moly" or something else ridiculous that I say WAY too much.) :)
Post a Comment