5.22.2010

Remembering when...

Last week was a week of celebration. Got to hold baby Nora Witherow and celebrate her birth, got to celebrate - sadly, from afar - the entrance of baby Jake Bearden into the world the very next day and then got to "shower" baby Ross and baby Claire as they continue to grow inside their mommy. All of these babies made me start remembering when my two were born. It's amazing to think how much I loved them then and how I love them more with every passing day.

Nate - September 8, 2008


Will - September 27, 2006


2 comments:

Rebecca Ricker said...

I remember when they were that little too! Crazy how fast they grow up!

Whitney Herndon said...

Okay so I just had to play catch up on your last three posts! I thought you had given it up girl...welcome back to the blogging world!!! :)