I am thankful for the two little people in my house that call me "mommy." I love them more and more every day. I wouldn't trade being their mommy for anything else in the world. Every day is mommy's day for me - but my guys made this one pretty special.
I had an ideal day: a run, church, a nap, the beach with friends, and lots of cuddles from my boys. And to top it off I got handprints on paper and lots of other sweet, crafty things from my boys that they've been working hard on. Will came home one day and told me, "Mommy's holiday is coming up. But it's a secret." He almost spilled the beans on Friday. He kept trying to tell me about something he made and Brian kept shushing him. Will finally got out, "All I was going to say is that Miss Tammy took my picture." I guess he just wanted to give me a little clue! And I got a bag, flip-flops and a dress from my hubby (that I actually won't be returning!). I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Somehow I didn't take the first picture this Mother's Day but thanks to our impromptu beach party on Jekyll Sunday afternoon
I have proof of the fun. (Thanks, Whit!)
No comments:
Post a Comment