3.13.2011

Super Friends

We've got a soccer player in the house (never thought I'd say those words!).  Will had his very first soccer game yesterday - and loved every minute of it!  My boy was all over the place.  He even scored the first goal of the game (although it was for the other team!). But he did score one for his team, too.  I'm not so good at this soccer mom thing just yet. I mean, I put the shin guards on the outside of his socks. Who knew?!  I can tell you about some softball, basketball, tennis, etc. but I know not the first thing about soccer.  Lots to learn.  And then I walk away with no action shots of my boy.  However, I did get one with him and two of his best buds, which is fitting since he's playing for team Super Friends.


Super Friends in action next week - promise!

No comments: