One of Will’s favorite songs these days is “Oh, how I love Jesus.” It is the most precious thing to hear! I’ll have to see if I can get fancy on this blog and upload him singing it. He’s been singing it for about a month now. Well, this past weekend he got on a singing kick. He was in his own little world singing his heart out when all of a sudden we hear, “Oh, how I love Georgia....” What??? Brian and I just looked at each other and busted out laughing. To which Will responded by singing about loving Georgia even louder. Thankfully, he’s gone back to the original words. I guess his daddy should be thankful he decided to love something near and dear to his daddy’s heart! Could you imagine Brian’s reaction if he decided to love Florida?! I thought I would post the words that our two year old loves to sing. Can I just tell you how thankful I am for a family who loves Jesus!
O how I love Jesus,
O how I love Jesus,
O how I love Jesus,
Because He first loved me!
There is a Name I love to hear,
I love to sing its worth;
It sounds like music in my ear,
The sweetest Name on earth.
1 comment:
when they start singing those songs, it DOES melt your heart and let you know that you're doing "something" right!
btw: i've used onetruemedia.com to get small videos posted on the blog before...easy and FREE!
Post a Comment