Gotta love sweet little boys. Every morning before we part ways I say to Will, "I love you, bug." Well, this morning Will looks at me and says, "I love you, Mommy" and reaches out to give me a great big kiss. Ahhhh...melt my heart! He's said those words many times but always after being prompted. Today it was all him.

And not to leave out my little one, check out a smile that can also melt a heart!

What great reminders of how we melt the heart of our Heavenly Father every time we show him the depth of our love. I pray that my Heavenly Father --and our two boys -- always know how much we love them -- by our words and our actions.
1 comment:
And why did I just find out about this blog TODAY? You can't keep these gems hidden little missy!
Post a Comment