11.13.2008

Kisses Make It All Better

Since it's been an entire year since I had the good intentions of starting this blog -- and since we've added a new little guy to the family, Brian and I figured it was time to try again. All our friends are on the bandwagon, and we don't want to be left out! Besides we love talking about our boys : ) So here goes...

As our 2 year old becomes more and more active we've noticed there's a lot more "ouchies" and "boo-boos" we're having to deal with. Not a day goes by that we don't hear Sir W say "Mommy, my (fill in the blank) hurts." But the part that comes next just melts my heart. "Mommy, kiss it, make it all better." I find myself doing a lot of kissing, and that's a-okay with me. If only I could make everything "all better" for the rest of his life with just a simple kiss. I can dream, can't I?

No comments: