So all I've been reading and hearing about for the past couple of days is the most anticipated movie of the summer - Eclipse. And while I can't say I've read the books or seen the movies (admittedly, that's on the summer reading list) I beg to differ on that claim.
The most anticipated movie of the year - not just the summer - for our household is TOY STORY 3! We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this movie since we started watching trailers back in January. It couldn't get here fast enough for a certain 3 1/2 year old. We have been on the countdown. And I must say it was worth the wait!
We decided to take a trip to Jacksonville and watch it in a big theater (yeah, that's how important it was!). So with Will in a Woody shirt (orange, of course) and Nate in Buzz Lightyear shirt and with Buzz, Woody, and Bullseye in tow (we couldn't leave them out of the fun) we bought our tickets and a super large tub of popcorn and were ready to watch.
Both boys did great. We were thinking Nate would fall asleep but he actually watched a good bit of the movie and walked back and forth between me and Brian to get popcorn (wide aisles & stadium seating - the perks of a large theater). This theater had booster seats for the little ones so Will was at a perfect height and his eyes never left the screen.
Every day since we've seen the movie somehow our conversation turns to Toy Story 3 and I ask Will what his favorite part was. Each time he recalls a different scene from the movie. Nothing gets past him!
We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our first time in the movie theater. Our boys are growing up!



Roberson movie critics give Toy Story 3 five stars - the must see movie of the year!
1 comment:
I am glad your movie experience was better than ours!
Post a Comment